Graphics removal, anyone do this yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just got notified by my dealer that my trucks finally here but it has a graphics package, which wasn’t in the build. (Good job Ford… at least all my door panels are the same)

Anyway, I wanna remove them ASAP. Anyone do this recently on a new truck? How much of a pain is it and any pointers would be great.

I know there’s tons of videos of people removing graphics from their trucks, but they’re all of truck where the graphics have been on the truck for quite some time… hoping they come off easy being they haven’t been very long

Attachments

• BF3844E8-A9AA-496F-9B96-E7B2E493BC25.jpeg
    BF3844E8-A9AA-496F-9B96-E7B2E493BC25.jpeg
    226.6 KB · Views: 277

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just got notified by my dealer that my trucks finally here but it has a graphics package, which wasn’t in the build. (Good job Ford… at least all my door panels are the same)

Anyway, I wanna remove them ASAP. Anyone do this recently on a new truck? How much of a pain is it and any pointers would be great.

I know there’s tons of videos of people removing graphics from their trucks, but they’re all of truck where the graphics have been on the truck for quite some time… hoping they come off easy being they haven’t been very long
Gorgeous truck man! Enjoy it!

The graphics should come off fairly easy. Depending on where you live, either let it sit in the sun for a couple hours or use a blower dryer/heat gun. Becareful with the heat gun obviously and peel slowly. Send pics after!

OP
OP
MookeyB37

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I’m in jersey… we won’t see the sun for another couple months.

I’m just hoping it doesn’t leave all the glue behind. Getting that stuff off is such a pain and time consuming

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're actually better off doing it sooner rather than later. The concern when taking off graphics on an older vehicle is that paint may have faded over time, so you can clearly tell where the graphics were after removing.

OP
OP
MookeyB37

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score