GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
62 wheel HP and about 50 wheel TRQ increase on 93 octane is what we can expect on the stage 1 Tune from Winfield. I’m sure that is noticeable when driving.

I am thinking to go for this.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
62 wheel HP and about 50 wheel TRQ increase on 93 octane is what we can expect on the stage 1 Tune from Winfield. I’m sure that is noticeable when driving.

I am thinking to go for this.
His tune was definitely noticeable on the Gen2 if that helps. Totally different truck IMO. I mean there’s a reason why so many of us are repeat customers for him!

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His tune was definitely noticeable on the Gen2 if that helps. Totally different truck IMO. I mean there’s a reason why so many of us are repeat customers for him!
Thanks, I have read nothing but good about him.

@GooseTuned Would You recommend tuning a brand new truck? My buddy is taking delivery next week of his 22’ 37 Raptor. Should he put a few thousand miles on it first, or is it good to go out of the box?

Last edited:

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
curious to see dyno numbers on a 37PP with no intercooler.
I use the drive mode system often Example winter here so in slippery mode to get up our road. How does the tune affect the Ford's sw algorithms for throttle response depending on the drive mode selected

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
curious to see dyno numbers on a 37PP with no intercooler.
I use the drive mode system often Example winter here so in slippery mode to get up our road. How does the tune affect the Ford's sw algorithms for throttle response depending on the drive mode selected

If the new ECU still supports it, and it should, the Cobb tuning software implements a driver adjustable throttle response using the AccessPort for all the EB Raptors.

socal raptor

Reaction score
Is all of what Cobb is posting here available with the goose tune? Transmission shifting adjustment, pedal sensitivity, etc?

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the new ECU still supports it, and it should, the Cobb tuning software implements a driver adjustable throttle response using the AccessPort for all the EB Raptors.
I guess the correct Ford terminology is Terrain Mode and I know for Slippery it engages 4 Auto, AdvanceTrac, changes the throttle response (much slower) and the shift points. I also use Sport mode when driving in dry conditions on the mtns roads since it increases throttle response, shitig occurs at higher rpm and the steering is quicker/more responsive.
So the Accessport would have it's own selectable tunes for octane but still not clear how the Accessport and the Terrain Mode work together (or not)