GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
it's up on their site https://www.cobbtuning.com/products/accessport/accessport-for-ford-raptor-2021-2022

That little intake scoop brace is interesting, was wondering why ford made that part so flimsy....
The scoop brace isn’t listed by itself, but my Gen2 really doesn’t need it. The more Ford “updates” existing vehicles, the more they tend to screw it up. I think it’s really most of the unadvertised changes are due to the bean counter office pushing for more profit margin. The real engineers say let the new kids work on that stupid sh*t while we do the real work. Hence the latest “wokers” f*ck it up.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the part really different than Gen 2? Because based on the Gen 2 I can’t imagine that brace doing anything or being necessary.

On another note, it’s interesting they decided to make an acn91 tune but never did for Gen 2. Running the stage 2 91 tune in CA it struggles to keep up and definitely pulls a bit of timing to compensate based on the kom values I see. Another reason I need to pull the trigger on a @GooseTuned tune!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The gen 3 will pull that inlet closed, and you’ll get what feels like a stutter in power, almost like the truck shuts off for 0.25sec.

91acn is really really bad in some cases. Definitely benefit from running a tune

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The gen 3 will pull that inlet closed, and you’ll get what feels like a stutter in power, almost like the truck shuts off for 0.25sec.

91acn is really really bad in some cases. Definitely benefit from running a tune

Is it that much weaker than the stock Gen 2 inlet? I’ve never noticed anything like that and it feels pretty stiff.