GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeeUL8R

Reaction score
@GooseTuned I just found a gas station nearby with 110 octane on the pumps. Have you done any tinkering with race gas? (The price was as expected). If so what have you learned and/or seen for results.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@GooseTuned I just found a gas station nearby with 110 octane on the pumps. Have you done any tinkering with race gas? (The price was as expected). If so what have you learned and/or seen for results.
Awesome!

I have! Similar to E50-E85 results! Just a little bit more expensive

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GooseTuned I just found a gas station nearby with 110 octane on the pumps. Have you done any tinkering with race gas? (
Make sure that 110 isn’t leaded. If that station is anything like the ones in AZ, there are two race fuels at the same pump and they are easy to mix up. The 110 is leaded (E0) and the 100 (E10) is not. I’ve never seen an unleaded race fuel over 100 octane but it might exist.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Make sure that 110 isn’t leaded. If that station is anything like the ones in AZ, there are two race fuels at the same pump and they are easy to mix up. The 110 is leaded (E0) and the 100 (E10) is not. I’ve never seen an unleaded race fuel over 100 octane but it might exist.
Very good point. I assumed unleaded. Leaded fuels will kill O2 sensors

VP makes a nice leaded race gas

SeeUL8R

Reaction score
Good call on this…I stoped again today to check. It’s leaded! I stopped into their shop and they say they can order me anything I want. The manager wasn’t there for pricing so I’ll see what they come back with.

Lanthas

Reaction score
Yeah, I recommend it for sure. Worked with Goose for a couple weeks to dial in the 91 ACN and full E85 for the truck after the ID1050 injectors. Definitely a professional and a super skilled and knowledgeable man with this platform and tuning. Just waiting on some extra performance mods to come out (turbos/downpipes/manifolds) before we are back at it again! Truck performs now how I felt it should from the factory with the tuning from him.