GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For anyone on the fence, I really encourage you to get this tune. I'm still fine tuning with Winfield, but I'm just shocked every time I drive how much of a difference it makes. Add me to the pile of positive reviews/experiences. Feels like a different truck; so much quicker/lighter off the line, and the transmission feels more responsive too. Can't wait to get out to the dunes next month.
Thank you very much man, I appreciate it!!!!

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been covered, but I had a question about the function of the tune and how it affects the modes in the Raptor. Meaning if I have the tune and I'm in Normal mode, does the tune maintain the stock settings and only make changes when I go into Sport mode, or does the tune function across all the modes?

northlaker

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been covered, but I had a question about the function of the tune and how it affects the modes in the Raptor. Meaning if I have the tune and I'm in Normal mode, does the tune maintain the stock settings and only make changes when I go into Sport mode, or does the tune function across all the modes?
Following....I also have this question being a Raptor and tuning noob....hoping the 23' support for Accessport is released soon!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You still get the modes, they all just have more power now. So the tune is present in all modes