GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If someone locally has a tool to bench unlock, can it be done locally? Or has to go to Cobb directly for the bench?
Not sure on that just yet. I'm guessing it'll need to be sent to COBB as they are the ones who have the bench unlock code

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Goosetuned Gen 3 Raptor (2021-2022) Pre-Order!

Alright, the time has finally arrived! Get your Gen 3 pre-order in ASAP, as there will only be 15 slots rolled out at the moment! (We will roll out additional slots daily as needed, and as we process orders).

On Tuesday 11/15/2022 (Next week), COBB will release Gen 3 Raptor with 2021 and 2022 support!

The ECU and TCM are now the same module, so there is no longer an ECU only Accessport version.

What’s required and how does it work?

Accessport Purchase
  1. Pre-order the Accessport w/custom tuning from us, here (https://www.goosetuned.com/.../gen3-2021-goosetuned...)
  2. A box will be shipped to you from COBB for you to remove and send in your ECU. Please do not remove your ECU until you receive this box from COBB!!
ECU Removal
  1. You must remove the ECU from the truck (5min process), PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO ON HOW TO DO THIS (https://youtu.be/cxS2riSdjaM) or read the attached PDF that COBB will send you once the box ships. I cannot answer PM’s on this topic at this time as there will be a big influx of questions.
Shipping ECU to COBB Tuning
  1. Once the ECU is removed and placed in the same box you received from COBB, take the premade *NEXT DAY AIR* label and ship back to COBB.
  2. You should receive your ECU back between 48hrs and 56hrs, Monday-Friday! (Essentially 2 days once it leaves your hands). Keep in mind this depends on your location (i.e city/rural) and UPS delivery driver/schedule.
Receiving the Unlocked ECU from COBB, and installing the Accessport that will come back with your ECU.
  1. Once you get your ECU back, install the ECU into your truck and start the truck. (Make sure everything starts ok)
  2. Email me your Accessport Serial Number. You will be replying to the email that I send out with instructions that you will have received the day of your purchase.
Accessport installation Instructions
  1. This will be sent to you via email day of purchase.
Custom tuning process (ETA 1-2 weeks after official release)
  1. I will reply to the same email with your custom tune file once created.
  2. You will upload the custom file to your Accessport, and flash the file to your truck.
  3. Follow email instructions for the logging process.

nate_13

Reaction score
Hey brotha how does it work if i want ti come to NM and get some love dynotuning going? Whats the additional fees for that

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey brotha how does it work if i want ti come to NM and get some love dynotuning going? Whats the additional fees for that

Just dyno costs ($125/hr). The unlock needs to be done before any tuning can happen

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when do you anticipate dyno numbers coming in? Also curious what the difference between Stage 1 and 2 would be?