Good daily driver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stolenmojo

Reaction score
So I have been trying to drive one for months but every time I find a dealer with one, it is sold by the time I get there.

Today I was lucky enough to find one available and I drove it. I really loved the ride, nothing like the Dodge Ram I had before but I am used to driving a 4 door car and wanted to change to the Raptor.

I am not worried about the gas mileage as my daily drive to work is only about 10 miles each way.

My question is for those of you that drive it daily. What are your thoughts and for those of you that went from a mid sized car to the Raptor, how do you feel about the size with parking in smaller spots or simply just getting around.

Thanks

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
california downsizes everything so trying to park my fat ass raptor in a parking spot sometimes proves to be a challenge. other than that........ well i got nothing....

HollyRush

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I use mine as a daily driver, but I also have a little SUV. My son loves the truck. The only problem if you have kids is when you get into small parking spaces is opening the door wide enough to get him out of the car seat..Just park far away and walk, it's better for you ;0) I use the back up camera alot...and just run over or park on a lot of curbs.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It not any different than any pickup. you not going to squeeze a regular pick up in a tight spot ether.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

by the way Welcome

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine has been my daily driver for 2 and a half years and I love it as for the parking I always park in the back of parking lots where no one else is haha my wife hates when I do that too haha

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daily driver for 2years my commute is 45min each way and I try and hit back roads the whole way love it!

Sent from my Note2

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've driven mine everyday for over 2 years. It's not hard to park (SCAB), just hard to leave unattended in a parking lot. I'm always worried about who's slamming what into the side of it. Also, the doors are huge; plan accordingly.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Daily driver here as well. Driving is no problem at all, you get a good feel for the truck in less than a day. Parking is easy, just back it in, fold the mirrors, and try to park on the edge space so you can cheat over a bit.

Good Luck.