Gen 2 Raptors values starting to climb.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I little off topic, but I CANNOT believe what people are asking (presumably getting) for Tacos, FJs, etc. My cousin is a big Toyota guy and shows me prices of listing... it's NUTS. He recently sold an old FJ with > 200k miles on it for north of $10k. I mean... it was in good shape but dang.

When Toyota demonstrates how well they stand behind their vehicles by replacing entire frames on 10yr old vehicles regardless of mileage the prices will be driven up for sure!

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I little off topic, but I CANNOT believe what people are asking (presumably getting) for Tacos, FJs, etc. My cousin is a big Toyota guy and shows me prices of listing... it's NUTS. He recently sold an old FJ with > 200k miles on it for north of $10k. I mean... it was in good shape but dang.
Yeah I agree. I came out of a 2004 modified and mint Toyota Tacoma, had Kings and SCS wheels, etc. I advertised in Cali (I’m in Texas) and got double what I paid plus mods. It was nice but damn!! Toys are hot right now

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right the Gen 2 values have been holding steady. Mine according to KBB is worth the same or a little more than I paid for it. I have owned it 9 months and put 8500 miles on it.

I have a feeling when the Gen 3s come out then our values will drop. The new F150 tech is Tesla worthy.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As soon as my 2021 F250 Tremor comes in, my low mileage 2018 Raptor will be a spare vehicle. I already have 2 other cars, so I really do not need two trucks. I hope the Gen 2 values hold for another month so I can get as much as possible for it.