Gen 2 Raptors values starting to climb.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EGS

Reaction score
I called both my local dealers today about selling my 2017 Gen2 with 49k miles and they wouldn't even make me an offer. The truck is in great condition. One of the dealers said he had one sitting on his lot an no one is even looking at it. According to him they are "cold" right now. I'm kind of shocked given what others have been saying.

Vroom quoted me $43k but I'm worried about selling to them with all the bad reviews. Carvana was only $36k. Had it posted for private party sale and got no offers.
Lmmfao! Had me! I was thinking, where you at, I'll buy it!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

EGS

Reaction score
For what it's worth and for others to use as a comparison example:
I just bought my first Raptor 2018 802a (no tech) with 36k miles, in mint condition for $57,500 (with a few mods, 2.5 front leveling, bumper lights, S&B Air Box) and I got him to throw in a brand new set of KO2's!!
Another truck just hit my area and I told my buddy about it, who wants one, that truck was litterarly my trucks black twin (non racist, mine is Ruby) lol. Literally same truck as my. It's mint, 802a, black in color , 36k miles, upgraded wheels and tech package and they wouldn't budge on the price! $59, 999
He bought it!
But I think I did pretty good!
($57,500 with new shoes).
I'm Maryland btw and I was +20k on my 2018 Rubicon trade in.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

GT3_Bill

Reaction score
I’m debating on selling mine because I can basically switch into a brand new Denali 2021 diesel 2500 truck and not have to pay much

View attachment 161212
That’s some bizarre cross shopping. I have a duramax and while it’s a great truck, the new ones do nothing for me on multiple levels.

Diesel shopping, Ram 3500 single wheel (because it gets the HO and Aisin, where the 2500 is detuned) or a 6.7 F250 would be top of my list.

Throw $5k at Carli and you have a super capable off-road worth HD. Chevy will always be plagued with an inferior IFS and those misshapen wheel arches that limit tire size.