Gen 2 Owners: Are you going to Gen 3, Gen 3-R or staying with your Gen 2??

Gen 2 Owners: Are you going to Gen 3, Raptor-R, RAM T-REX or staying with your Gen 2??

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, well dont look at the TRX forums....lol

Alright, take a look..... ROFL

Wow... I couldn't get thru the first page without feeling bad for those guys. I saw my first one locally a week or go or so.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got my 19 gen 2 at invoice. To hold me over till gen 3 V8. If Gen3 not all that, then a 3rd year TRX it is. Going to be last of the V8 trucks no matter what.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got my 19 gen 2 at invoice. To hold me over till gen 3 V8. If Gen3 not all that, then a 3rd year TRX it is. Going to be last of the V8 trucks no matter what.
No way. Toyota is debuting a new tundra, fo sho will have a V8, & theyll
Probably run w/ that thing for a solid 15-20 years easy bahahahhahahahaa

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keeping my Gen 2 (2018) for now. Seems Ford likes to introduce significant upgrades during the 3rd model year so I’m looking towards 2023 at the earliest for an upgrade. I’m also interested in what Toyota will bring to the table with the Tundra.

Iaroadmaster

Reaction score
On my 4th Raptor (14,17,18,20) and ordered a 150 Tremor yesterday. Disappointed in no change in HP and torque for the Gen3. Need a truck before deliveries on the Gen 3 Raptor, so will try the Tremor, and then look at the Raptor R if and when it is available.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was happy with my Gen 2 (magnetic gray and 14,700 miles). The local dealership I bought it from called me to let me know last week they had a couple allocations of 2021 and that they’d sell at msrp. One of the allocations was used on a Leadfoot optioned the way I would build it (plus the factory beadlocks) already on order with priority 01 status. They offered me 70k in trade for my truck (I bought it new from them for 67k) and told me to keep it for a couple weeks. So here we go Gen 3! Hoping I don’t regret giving up my dependable Gen 2!

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was happy with my Gen 2 (magnetic gray and 14,700 miles). The local dealership I bought it from called me to let me know last week they had a couple allocations of 2021 and that they’d sell at msrp. One of the allocations was used on a Leadfoot optioned the way I would build it (plus the factory beadlocks) already on order with priority 01 status. They offered me 70k in trade for my truck (I bought it new from them for 67k) and told me to keep it for a couple weeks. So here we go Gen 3! Hoping I don’t regret giving up my dependable Gen 2!
That’s pretty cool! Congrats. Let us know how much better it really is. On paper it doesn’t look like much but I bet there are a lot of little improvements.