Gen 2 Owners: Are you going to Gen 3, Gen 3-R or staying with your Gen 2??

Gen 2 Owners: Are you going to Gen 3, Raptor-R, RAM T-REX or staying with your Gen 2??

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! The interior upgrades look nice…. Also excited to see if the new rear suspension really does help the truck apply all those ponies to the pavement ( and/or dirt).

As for the dealership…Their offer made me go into a little research calling quite a few other dealerships in the area. They were one of the best trade in offers and no bs whatsoever. There’s a fully loaded Oxford white available from them with the same priority code as well. If anybody is interested then ask for Jake Taylor at Community Ford in Bloomington Indiana.

Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated with the dealership or the salesman in any way…they’ve just treated me right each time I’ve dealt with them.

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not in a hurry to trade this thing. I enjoy having it as a daily and know it can handle 110% of my needs. I think it's a privilege to have one of these trucks. When the world economy takes a giant dump in a few years, maybe I'll trade then - not joining the hysteria when when the new one is released.

Bigs125

Reaction score
I'm keeping my Gen 2 at this point. I want to see how the Gen 3 evolves in subsequent model years. Of course at some point the teasers for the Gen 4 will start too.....

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Landcruiser is probably the best vehicle ever made. But wouldn't work for me with 4 dogs and the occasional dead deer in the back
Deer goes on top ;) and Elk can take the passenger seat. That's my dilemma as well, going from a truck to SUV is not as easy of transition as I had hoped. Ordered a Leer 100XQ Sport as a compromise.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to hang on to my 2020 802A. I’ve seen the Gen 3s when we did a commercial for it and yes there’s some cool tech but the front end to me just isn’t there. gen 2 looks menacing…

I also don’t even have 19k miles on my gen 2 so I figure with all the upgrades I have now I’ll do mid travel and SVC 4 link down the road.

48C49124-DD71-47FB-9F18-F66D528D73A6.jpeg

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deer goes on top ;) and Elk can take the passenger seat. That's my dilemma as well, going from a truck to SUV is not as easy of transition as I had hoped. Ordered a Leer 100XQ Sport as a compromise.
Deer on top!? Don't shoot a Midwestern buck :)