Front fender upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Well then, hell ya! We've seen examples of how our (plastic) fenders literally explode on impact. It would be very cool to have fiberglass options if/when I pop mine.

Keep us posted Talon. This sounds like it could be one killer project!

What-what-what? I haven't heard anything of this.....can a brotha get an elaboration?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was a picture floating around here some time back of a Raptor that hit (as I recall) another truck and the fender "disintegrated".

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
There was a picture floating around here some time back of a Raptor that hit (as I recall) another truck and the fender "disintegrated".

I HATE the limited space this site gives you to host pictures

CarnagetoRaptor2.jpg

CarnagetoRaptor.jpg

OP
OP
Talon

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude no joke! there's no trace of the fender or headlight!!! 1 point...Jeep

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Yep that's the truck. I think I saw a white one some time back as well, but I cant find the pic.Photobucket is your best bet AII. Or if you prefer, you can sign up as a site supporter and the limit will significantly increase: http://www.svtoffroad.com/showthread.php?1096-How-To-Become-a-Site-Supporter!

Never heard of a website that wants you to pay for posting pics.
There's no chance of me paying to post pics on this or any site

So photobucket when I want to host them there

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uh you misunderstood. You're not being charged for posting pics. If you'd like more disk space on my server than what you're already given for free, I need to cover that cost. If you'd like to support the site, and get a few extra perks in thanks, cool deal too. Helps keep us add free.

If not, no harm no foul. Just store your stuff elsewhere and link to it here.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pics are moved/gone, and if they could integrate the marker lights and general raptor style into a one piece and or fender/lower valance setup id be tempted as hell. Just the idea of going crazy with LT makes me cringe w/out a cage, then i cringe at the idea of hacking up the interior of the truck for a cage, (mostly at the cost)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All that tube work and probably a whole new suspension and more - what's the point of using a Raptor when you could start with a much less costly F150?

As for the fiberglass work unless you're a fan of the look I assume the only reason you'd do it is to allow for a LT suspension kit and 37" tires, right?