ADV front fender fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had a question for the guys who have had ADV fenders installed on their truck. My friend at the bodyshop mentioned that the ADV fenders are much straighter at the back compared to the stocker ones, and was wondering if others had re-shaped that area to more match the stock shape. Here's a comparison:

1698071728085.png1698071753958.png

Wondering if you guys ran into the same issue and they still fit fine or if they had to be re-shaped. Thanks!

BeEatNU

Reaction score
Which area? Around the headlights or what specifcally?
yeah exactly that area and around the valor. Edges parallel to the door panel needs work. I am basically paying $2500 (average quote cost) for paint and finishing of fenders due to edges/surface issues.

I hear every provider has issues but man it's tough

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah exactly that area and around the valor. Edges parallel to the door panel needs work. I am basically paying $2500 (average quote cost) for paint and finishing of fenders due to edges/surface issues.

I hear every provider has issues but man it's tough

Yeah, from what my friend at the bodyshop said fiberglass stuff ALWAYS needs work to fit right. My friend just did the front fenders and bedsides from ADV on his Tundra and the area around the headlights and grille definitely is the "bad" area. I told the bodyshop to spend the time to make the stuff fit right.