Fender Flares easily scratched???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The drive through at Starbucks is brutal, the quest for that morning Carmel froufrou coffee has a price but so does being confused when trying to chose which rest room to visit. Man up or go back to the Kia.

@JustACowboy64

YOU have won FRF today with his post, exemplifying the kinder, gentler side of FRF.
The best that anyone else can do, is finish 2nd and 2nd place is first loser.

Reaction score
So before anybody jumps on me I get it I’m being ****. Even my wife called me out on it but are the fender flares normally this easily scratched? I ordered a touch up kit last night from Touch Up Direct but to me these look like rock chips or something off the road? I don’t go off-road and haven’t just live in rural Bama. Not like a door opened into them, although ya’ll could probably answer that better. First pic is the passenger side rear and second pic is the passenger side front. Just kinda sucks, the truck has 300 miles on it. It was gonna happen….

Especially when you have fun with it

Attachments

• _MG_0084.jpeg
    _MG_0084.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 32
  • _MG_0073.jpeg
    _MG_0073.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 32

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No I am in South Florida so a shop down here did it. It cost me 6k to do full PPF with ceramic as well all windows and windshield tinted. I would not trust a shop near AU. I would think you will have to head to Birmingham or Atlanta.
Do you know the shopping spree I could go on in My favorite firearms store for what you paid for Saran Wrap? I’d be shooting 1 MOA on Texas Plinking, son.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know the shopping spree I could go on in My favorite firearms store for what you paid for Saran Wrap? I’d be shooting 1 MOA on Texas Plinking, son.
Guess what I can afford to do both.

soccerUber

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of Line X on their fender flairs? Getting the bed done this weekend and just can’t get behind the idea of doing the fenders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter