Wrapped fender flares and bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the fender flares myself because I knew a couple clips would break and I wanted to see how many so I could order more. Out of 48 clips only 2 broke. They are $1.50/ piece

They didnt have to remove bumpers. $500 to wrap
Thanks for sharing and not bad $$ at all

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I have always hated about raptors is the grey fender flares and bumpers. It looks worst on white and black but I dont like it on any color. I had mine wrapped satin black and the truck looks so much better. It matches the hood, window trim and side trim now. The satin is the way to go in my opinion not matte

View attachment 408546
View attachment 408547
Did you have the bumpers wrapped satin black as well or is it the lighting?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Problem with wraps is they don't last. If you park outside in the sun, it'll start getting brittle within 2 years. I'd have spend the money on having it painted personally.

I like it color wise though- it looks better than the lighter grey. My truck is black and had the color matched painted flares and bumpers already on it when I bought it, so I'm not a huge fan of the OE light grey look either. The color reminds me of all the lower bare plastic cladding on Jeeps and Ponitacs from the 90s , after it was 10 years old and faded.

Hokiesean24

Reaction score
Looks great on the white. I was considering painting to color match the truck but went with matching the wheels to the flares, I like the flare much more now on mine.

scottnorm

Reaction score
View attachment 408699

I have to agree. Not even close. The black looks way more mean! Also who wants to have a raptor that looks like everyone elses!
Would love to see more before and after
One thing I have always hated about raptors is the grey fender flares and bumpers. It looks worst on white and black but I dont like it on any color. I had mine wrapped satin black and the truck looks so much better. It matches the hood, window trim and side trim now. The satin is the way to go in my opinion not matte

View attachment 408542

View attachment 408543
View attachment 408550

View attachment 408546
View attachment 408547
I think that looks incredible. Nicely done!