Fender Flares easily scratched???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn.

Them scratches mean that you were touching the back of the back...

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am with you. Who wants their expensive truck scratched up. Yes the fender flares suck (Just like Bama, WDE). I did Line-X on my last Raptor and PPF on this one. Let the name calling begin but my truck still looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

JustACowboy64

Reaction score
So before anybody jumps on me I get it I’m being ****. Even my wife called me out on it but are the fender flares normally this easily scratched? I ordered a touch up kit last night from Touch Up Direct but to me these look like rock chips or something off the road? I don’t go off-road and haven’t just live in rural Bama. Not like a door opened into them, although ya’ll could probably answer that better. First pic is the passenger side rear and second pic is the passenger side front. Just kinda sucks, the truck has 300 miles on it. It was gonna happen….
The drive through at Starbucks is brutal, the quest for that morning Carmel froufrou coffee has a price but so does being confused when trying to chose which rest room to visit. Man up or go back to the Kia.

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The drive through at Starbucks is brutal, the quest for that morning Carmel froufrou coffee has a price but so does being confused when trying to chose which rest room to visit. Man up or go back to the Kia.

Attachments

• original-739-1614719663-2.jpg
    original-739-1614719663-2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am with you. Who wants their expensive truck scratched up. Yes the fender flares suck (Just like Bama, WDE). I did Line-X on my last Raptor and PPF on this one. Let the name calling begin but my truck still looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.
War Damn! Local place do your PPF? Wondering the cost on that or if I trust a shop around Auburn to even do it

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
War Damn! Local place do your PPF? Wondering the cost on that or if I trust a shop around Auburn to even do it
No I am in South Florida so a shop down here did it. It cost me 6k to do full PPF with ceramic as well all windows and windshield tinted. I would not trust a shop near AU. I would think you will have to head to Birmingham or Atlanta.