Need fender flare gen 3 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkknight32

Reaction score
Hey ,
New to this forum, just got my raptor two weeks ago and love it , of course it got scratched , went into a touchless wash and scratched the rear driver side fender flare , it’s not horrible but bothering me , anyone have a suggestion on were to buy a new one ? Thanks in advance

Monkish1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, you'll have to post some pics when she gets her new wheels. Not sure how bad the flare is but they're just plastic. As posted above any dealer can order them and they shouldn't be to bad in price.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its impregnated plastic, been that way since the Gen 1, and scratches aren't fixable.

Gonna be a couple hundred to replace it. Handwashing is the way to go.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its impregnated plastic, been that way since the Gen 1, and scratches aren't fixable.

Gonna be a couple hundred to replace it. Handwashing is the way to go.
not the case on the gen 3--its black plastic that is painted. ive already been through two flares as my paint was peeling off. still have the issue and just bought the appropriate touch up paint to fix moving forward. looks good enough

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not the case on the gen 3--its black plastic that is painted. ive already been through two flares as my paint was peeling off. still have the issue and just bought the appropriate touch up paint to fix moving forward. looks good enough
Are you serious? Ugh, thats a disappointing downgrade