FRF's "Havoc in the Hills" Raptor Event - 9/26/13-9/29/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another big thanks to all involved in planning, sponsoring, feeding, laboring, and herding of us all

What an awesome event, so much different terrain/surroundings all in one place. Great to again experience how much further these truck can be pushed. Also, speaks volumes of the group when carnage occurred, friends or not, people stepped up with parts/labor/booze to get them back on track.

See you all at snoball :happy160:

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To all that attended this event,

Thank you for making Havoc in the Hills every bit of what we expected. Dylan and I had a great time, and it was nice being out there supporting a FRF family of off-road enthusiast. I took random pictures while I was out there and just uploaded them to our Facebook page.

Here is a link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.590745480989470.1073741835.199042353493120&type=1

It was a pleasure meeting the many new people I had the opportunity to speak with, and putting faces to others I talk to often.

Thanks again and we will see you all soon!!

Brad

1278795_590771250986893_270862433_o.jpg

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. All I can say about the event. Big props to Jason , Mark and the crew. So well organized and setup. This was a huge undertaking and these guys made it first class.
Meet a ton of new people and finally have faces to all the names. New RPG stage 4+ on my rig was awesome. Still managed to get one flat tire and screw up the alignment, but not bad.

Corey w RPG and all the WSI and KHC guys were a wealth of knowledge !

P.s Corey, I will be looking for my RPG swag.

Good Times !
heqega8e.jpg

yzy6yhe7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fletch74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3rd wash. Almost there. Undercarriage still needs the power washer again.
Also thanks again for the guys that found my rigid. D2s that blasted off the front bumber. Saved me a bunch of $. Now to reinstall them with some bigger n better hardware.
udypu3ys.jpg

No problem man, I knew they looked different then rocks.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG THANKS to All Involved

A BIG THANKS to the staff of GLRE, FRF, venders, RCOP and every one for making this a awesome event. This was the first time I really took my Raptor off-road and the courses that where lay out gave me a good idea of what a Raptor can do. I also had the opportunity to meet some really nice people and see other in the group interact, what I saw was good people that were out to have fun and if someone else needed help they just helped. It looks like I got more than a truck when I bought my Raptor and joined the FRF.

Thanks Again
Scott, Truck 63

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To all that attended this event,

Thank you for making Havoc in the Hills every bit of what we expected. Dylan and I had a great time, and it was nice being out there supporting a FRF family of off-road enthusiast. I took random pictures while I was out there and just uploaded them to our Facebook page.

Here is a link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.590745480989470.1073741835.199042353493120&type=1

It was a pleasure meeting the many new people I had the opportunity to speak with, and putting faces to others I talk to often.

Thanks again and we will see you all soon!!

Brad

Ah what the hell didn't see any pics of mine on there and it was only the baddest ass truck there and it had icons and you took about 10 pics of it. lol

good to meet you guys.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Also either i was drunk or wasn't paying attention at the banquet but i don't remember hearing thing about the snowball run there from the GLRE staff??