Arkansas Raptor Run in the Ozark National Forest (March 19-21)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B boyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked back to that Diamond Dash thread, seemed like a great time. Most of us have chase lights setup (GJ Motorsports) but agreed, it does get dusty.

SO, if you have the 3rd brake light you do not need any other rear facing amber lights for any raptor events? What light combo do you suggest that performs the best? Are they hard to install? Thanks

OP
OP
N0MAD

N0MAD

Reaction score
SO, if you have the 3rd brake light you do not need any other rear facing amber lights for any raptor events? What light combo do you suggest that performs the best? Are they hard to install? Thanks

If you have the GJ Motorsports brake light, that is sufficient enough that you don't need any other chase lights on the truck. Most guys run the S2 Sports Amber Driving Combo for the two outer lights and white work scene / flood lens in the middle. Install isn't too bad, just need to run the wires down the inside of the truck and lead them into the engine bay for wiring through the firewall. Plenty of videos online.

OP
OP
N0MAD

N0MAD

Reaction score
Just hit “interested” in the fb group! This would be awesome. If you would, post updates here too because I get on fb once a month.

Sounds good! Hope you can make it. I think there's two other guys heading over from the Tulsa area, join "Oklahoma Ford Raptor Club" on FB and talk to Steve. Would be easier for you guys to convoy over there, I would think!

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

@N0MAD
I plan on attending unless something comes up and I put myself down as going on the Facebook site. My truck got done and ready to go (RDFTS). Probably won't have a GPS. I noticed that 14 trucks going so far, is there going to be a cap on attendees?

I will bring some Freedom Motorsports stickers and koozies to hand out.
I will see if I have any other goodies to bring too