Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Arkansas Raptor Run in the Ozark National Forest (March 19-21)

Discussion in 'Upcoming Expedition Announcements and Planning' started by N0MAD, Feb 7, 2021.

Rogue Racing TRR16
  1. B boyes

B boyes Full Access Member

SO, if you have the 3rd brake light you do not need any other rear facing amber lights for any raptor events? What light combo do you suggest that performs the best? Are they hard to install? Thanks

2. N0MAD

N0MAD Member

If you have the GJ Motorsports brake light, that is sufficient enough that you don't need any other chase lights on the truck. Most guys run the S2 Sports Amber Driving Combo for the two outer lights and white work scene / flood lens in the middle. Install isn't too bad, just need to run the wires down the inside of the truck and lead them into the engine bay for wiring through the firewall. Plenty of videos online.

B boyes and BenBB like this.
  3. Bozz

Bozz FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Probably not going to be able to make it. Looks awesome though. Maybe next time.

N0MAD likes this.
  4. SnowyStang

SnowyStang Member

Just hit “interested” in the fb group! This would be awesome. If you would, post updates here too because I get on fb once a month.

BenBB and N0MAD like this.
  5. N0MAD

N0MAD Member

Sounds good! Hope you can make it. I think there's two other guys heading over from the Tulsa area, join "Oklahoma Ford Raptor Club" on FB and talk to Steve. Would be easier for you guys to convoy over there, I would think!

SnowyStang and BenBB like this.