Concours in the Hills AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calling AZ Raptors!

Concours in the Hills is a free for spectator car show in Fountain Hills on February 4, 2023. 1200 vehicles that range all the way up to a $20M McLaren RaceCar. I've been trying to get traction with the off road community, Raptors first of course, to support this event with unique individual builds. I would LOVE if any guys on here have a truck they are proud of would join by registering and coming out. EarthRoamer will be out there and trying to get some local/Socal off road brands to be out as vendors also.

The entirety of the show benefits Phoenix Children's Hospital of which I am a supporter of and have a relationship with via a Men's Board I sit on. Please check out the link and I'd love to meet some people out there and think if you have not been and you are a general car guy, not just a Raptor guy, you'll be happy you attended.

Side Note: 10/18/22 order, still in production and hoping for early November delivery on my first Raptor but hoping I can still send this message and solicit attendance to a cool event that benefit's a Children's Hospital!