FRF's "Havoc in the Hills" Raptor Event - 9/26/13-9/29/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Insert skid plate scuffing noise on face of jump "woooooo" more skid plate bashing noises.

Great meeting you bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That was so freaking sick man, hit the jump so many times. Lets goooooo!

Did any one get that on video??

I hope so!

You were drunk Nohel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Who wasn't? Echo Camp was a shit show.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

BTW just a little update on the fixing of the truck. got the right turn signal working again, cab mount is about half way where i needs to be been jacking off of it but it doesnt want to go back easily so ill have to get creative. might heat it some then jack it up.

Got to bend my skid back to normal... btw going to sell my RPG Pre Runner. Need a better approach angle...

still so much left to do... found alot of stuff to improve on. Got alot to do! Jimmy we will be in touch good sir!

appetites1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW thank you, thank you, thank you

our first offroad experience why the hell did we wait so long

everyone was great. thanks for all the friendly advice, free rides and all the wonderful people we met. first class event!!

one loose light mount and will need a shovel to get the mud off my driveway
not bad

thanks to chris kelly we are now exhausted!!!! well as soon as we install it anyway

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
our first offroad experience why the hell did we wait so long

everyone was great. thanks for all the friendly advice, free rides and all the wonderful people we met. first class event!!

one loose light mount and will need a shovel to get the mud off my driveway
not bad

thanks to chris kelly we are now exhausted!!!! well as soon as we install it anyway

Yes, what a great event. I didn't get to meet everyone I wanted to, but all who I did meet, were great. I was amazed at how well everyone worked together to pull this thing off and lend a hand when needed.

Getting an alingment next week. As well as a new power steering line. I need to work on removing some of the deep scratches. No major damage, so I'm happy.

Chris Kelly from Freedom Motorsports was Awesome. I won the rotors which he donated to the raffle, and have been chatting with him about which set up would work best. I ended up with the same set up as Dawson (R1 Concepts rotors with the Posi Quiet pads). If you're even thinking about upgrading your brakes, talk to Chris first, he really knows his stuff.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, what a great event. I didn't get to meet everyone I wanted to, but all who I did meet, were great. I was amazed at how well everyone worked together to pull this thing off and lend a hand when needed.

Getting an alingment next week. As well as a new power steering line. I need to work on removing some of the deep scratches. No major damage, so I'm happy.

Chris Kelly from Freedom Motorsports was Awesome. I won the rotors which he donated to the raffle, and have been chatting with him about which set up would work best. I ended up with the same set up as Dawson (R1 Concepts rotors with the Posi Quiet pads). If you're even thinking about upgrading your brakes, talk to Chris first, he really knows his stuff.

I won those same brakes at SnoBall and have them all the way around now, they are great. I have never had a sports car, but if I did, I think it would stop like my Raptor does now. Just amazing in combination with the antilock brakes even on the rocks or up in the sand dunes.
PnNoyf1pVBqSXFq1SBCEQcUJrrlNjYIyH2k=w292-h218-p-no.jpg
ClG4iTdQO5qX0xk12eFQDILJUfzmto-2p50=w292-h218-p-no.jpg

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys n gals. Just made it home after Hershey's, some other crap Mrs OUTCAST wanted to see, and my personal favorite...The Jack Daniels Distillery! I wanted to say we had a blast! Great people and a great community of super cool folks! Course was a little different for me and overheard some rumblings about the "SlowBasterd" on the rocks, which was me at times, but I'm probably the only one that got home for their first oil change, ran every course, drove 1200 miles to get there and back and loved every second of it! Just want to say thanks to all the guys that made this event what it was. Great job Great Lakes! It was an awesome, awesome, ride. Thanks everyone. C ya next time!