Fox bump shocks??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Viper01

Viper01

Reaction score
I hear you, you can still do the install as the shocks are the last part to install, no real off road until you get the shocks on.

I’m sure you will have a new set from SVC in less than a week with a return label.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apparently SVC just told my vendor that I purchased from to “just go service them yourself”. Said it would be quicker to do this instead of mailing back. I agree with this, but I’ve never serviced a shock before, what psi, and do I need a special adapter to service. Then after all this, it could be bad internal components. The other shock seems like it came serviced proper.

OP
OP
Viper01

Viper01

Reaction score
I hear you, you can still do the install as the shocks are the last part to install, no real off road until you get the shocks on.

I’m sure you will have a new set from SVC in less than a week with a return label.

Apparently SVC just told my vendor that I purchased from to “just go service them yourself”. Said it would be quicker to do this instead of mailing back. I agree with this, but I’ve never serviced a shock before, what psi, and do I need a special adapter to service. Then after all this, it could be bad internal components. The other shock seems like it came serviced proper.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hmm...agree that it will be faster if all they have to do is charge the shocks. Now if it’s seals etc. who knows if they have them on hand....assuming your vendor does shock rebuilds etc?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to use nitrogen, and have a “lossless” Schrader adaptor.

Min psi is 100, maximum is 200. You can adjust them depending on your load etc

OP
OP
Viper01

Viper01

Reaction score
If mine come like this I’m going to return them. What awful customer service

To be fair, that info was given to me by the company I bought the bump kit through. The kit was shipped to me from SVC though. I left a mesg with SVC tech today, so hopefully I’ll hear from them soon.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be fair, that info was given to me by the company I bought the bump kit through. The kit was shipped to me from SVC though. I left a mesg with SVC tech today, so hopefully I’ll hear from them soon.

I hope so. I would be quite mad if a company shipping something like this and then told me I need to get it serviced to use it [emoji36]

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always been told to check the nitrogen charge on shocks before you install them. I dont see why people are getting so wound up here. Get them charged and if they leak then send the in for warranty.