Fox bump shocks??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viper01

Reaction score
2CAA5892-F0C8-4D95-A003-1D9FC6B0C951.jpeg Just received my SVC bump kit with Fox bumps. After opening the shocks, I noticed one shock has about a 3/4 inch gap on the chrome shaft. The other shock appears normal. Is it lacking pressure or maybe bad internal components?

royCfus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 119402 Just received my SVC bump kit with Fox bumps. After opening the shocks, I noticed one shock has about a 3/4 inch gap on the chrome shaft. The other shock appears normal. Is it lacking pressure or maybe bad internal components?
I would have a local shop check the nitrogen pressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

^^^^
This

Something is wrong with the top shock in the picture. Either no nitrogen and/or broken seal. Nitrogen should be extended the shaft

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They generally don't send them charged. You just need to charge them.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All my Fox bumpstops have been charged. I had a set like this I had to send back.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send them back, I had a set that was leaking and sent them back to SVC.

OP
OP
Viper01

Viper01

Reaction score
Send them back, I had a set that was leaking and sent them back to SVC.

That’s what I’m doing. I ordered this bump kit two months ago and to finally receive it like this is a bummer.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I’m doing. I ordered this bump kit two months ago and to finally receive it like this is a bummer.

I hear you, you can still do the install as the shocks are the last part to install, no real off road until you get the shocks on.

I’m sure you will have a new set from SVC in less than a week with a return label.