Fox bump shocks??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4XXFORE_SOCAL

Reaction score
That sounds like way too much...Bumps run a 1:1 motion ratio vs wheel travel shouldn't need that much N2...My last bumps (Light Racing Jounce Bumps) were 2.375" dia and 3" travel and I had them around 45 psi.

I'll have the boys at RPG take another look... thanks for the recommendation.

OP
OP
Viper01

Viper01

Reaction score
SVC told me 50 psi is the magic number for the fox bumps. Anything more than that will cause the back end to buck.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what bump stop mounting kits are ya'll using for these? Im looking at SVC's. I like Icon's design but not going with Icon's.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what bump stop mounting kits are ya'll using for these? Im looking at SVC's. I like Icon's design but not going with Icon's.
I installed the RPG kit on my truck. So far I really like it. I haven't used the Icon, but the RPG fox kit worked well 2 days ago. I was impressed with how smooth the rear end was. Now I'm looking for a bump stop kit for the front if there is even one

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I installed the RPG kit on my truck. So far I really like it. I haven't used the Icon, but the RPG fox kit worked well 2 days ago. I was impressed with how smooth the rear end was. Now I'm looking for a bump stop kit for the front if there is even one

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
Front bump kit, that’s what we need. I think crazy house did some.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

I had the RPG bump frame. I switched to the SVC a while ago because the SVC frame has 3 adjustment positions.

I'm REALLY glad I did. If I had stuck with a fixed frame, my bumps would be WAY too low and I'd be hitting them about 3/4 into my bump travel. with them in the highest position, they are in the perfect spot and function exactly how I want them.

I'm running 4.0s in the rear, so I have a TON of shock and only hit my bumps in the biggest of terrain. IIRC my king 2.5 bumps are charged to 40 or 50 psi.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I had the RPG bump frame. I switched to the SVC a while ago because the SVC frame has 3 adjustment positions.

I'm REALLY glad I did. If I had stuck with a fixed frame, my bumps would be WAY too low and I'd be hitting them about 3/4 into my bump travel. with them in the highest position, they are in the perfect spot and function exactly how I want them.

I'm running 4.0s in the rear, so I have a TON of shock and only hit my bumps in the biggest of terrain. IIRC my king 2.5 bumps are charged to 40 or 50 psi.

when you make your choice, consider that as raptor owners, we're always tinkering, upgrading, etc. The adjustability of the SVC frame gives you some flexibility so you arent rebuying bumps if/when you modify your rear suspension again.