GEN 2 About to do a shock swap, 1/4" strut spacer okay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Wasn't the swaybar links. Tried it with no swaybar and it still clunked. Torqued everything and replaced the swaybar links just for good measure. I'm guessing it's upper control arms since i noticed the boots both had small tears on the inside. I have a warranty so i'm taking it in next week to let them hopefully figure it out.
Same, I'm doing IWE deletes as my next step, since i hate the idea of them anyways. My UCA's look fine.

tlrmade

Reaction score
Which shock replacements did you buy?

These?

I bought my 2018 with 94k....im now at 129k and pretty sure theyre shot!

I was going to do the TSW rebuilds but after reading around I may just buy new shocks and sell my old ones.

Is there anything else i should buy or do at the same time i replace front and rear shocks? Probably going to do Geisers up front as well.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score

These?

I was going to do the TSW rebuilds but after reading around I may just buy new shocks and sell my old ones.

Is there anything else i should buy or do at the same time i replace front and rear shocks? Probably going to do Geisers up front as well.
Maybe new strut mounts.

FWIW i bought some and the shop said they didn't need to be replaced.

Also, keep your old ones and have them rebuilt.

BBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

These?

Those are the correct part numbers.
Check your UCAs before you get them installed, you'll want to replace at the same time if needed.

OP
OP
D

deadserial

Reaction score
Update: just got the truck back from the dealer. New UCAs fixed my noisy front end! Covered under warranty too.