GEN 2 Fox 3.0 ride height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

galan.kelley

Reaction score
Looks great! now you need the rear set.

20171201_155201_zpsewamrhto.jpg

O yea! I’m defiantly going to do the rear here in the next month or two. Are you running stock springs or did you upgrade the springs too? Just curios on your set up, I hear a lot of different opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does look good with the blue. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
In for update. How was the ride on front with the shocks as they came in the box. I'm curious if I should buy them from RPG so Cory can revalve them or if it is unnecessary. Does anyone know what the benefits of him messing with the valving would be?

OP
OP
G

galan.kelley

Reaction score
In for update. How was the ride on front with the shocks as they came in the box. I'm curious if I should buy them from RPG so Cory can revalve them or if it is unnecessary. Does anyone know what the benefits of him messing with the valving would be?

They do ride good from the factory. But Cory revalved the rear before he sent them to me. And all I can say is DAM!!! I’ve honestly debated taking the fronts off and sending them to him to revalve them like the rear. In my honest opinion the combination of the front / rear shock upgrade and upgrading my upper control arms to the RPG UCA’s with hiem joints was by far the best upgrade I could have done and well worth the money and wait. And I really like the way it sits now. IMG_1280.jpgIMG_0041.jpgIMG_0294.jpgIMG_1281.jpg

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks! Looks like Cory will be doing mine lol. Great looking truck blue on blue goes well.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
is there a valve difference between RPGs DSC 3.0s and the same DSC 3.0s from anyone else?

I have front 3.0s coming ( paid a fair amount less than the best price I could muster from RPG), but if the difference is that big, and the cost isn't crazy, I'd entertain having RPG re-valve them before install.

RPG has always been great with customer service, So I'll probably end up calling them to get more info, especially since I'm playing the waiting game for their upcoming mid travel kit.

OP
OP
G

galan.kelley

Reaction score
is there a valve difference between RPGs DSC 3.0s and the same DSC 3.0s from anyone else?

I have front 3.0s coming ( paid a fair amount less than the best price I could muster from RPG), but if the difference is that big, and the cost isn't crazy, I'd entertain having RPG re-valve them before install.

RPG has always been great with customer service, So I'll probably end up calling them to get more info, especially since I'm playing the waiting game for their upcoming mid travel kit.

My personal opinion, for what it’s worth. Have RPG re-valve them. I’m eventually going to send my fronts in to have them done like the rears. Don’t get me wrong, they are better that the stock shocks, but Cory can make them even better for your driving style.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
My personal opinion, for what it’s worth. Have RPG re-valve them. I’m eventually going to send my fronts in to have them done like the rears. Don’t get me wrong, they are better that the stock shocks, but Cory can make them even better for your driving style.

thanks. I'll have to talk it over with them.

I may wait to re-valve until I add front bypasses. I'll give RPG a call to see what they say.