Forum issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CINISI

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've seen threads moved to their appropriate forum so I know there are moderators around.
I've even directly messaged someone titled "moderator" but no response.
Anyone care to address my problem or has COVID wiped out the staff?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I’m logged in almost nothing loads. Every time I click on a link it spins and spins and usually errors out. I click back to try again and more times than not it fails again.

If I log out. … No issues.

Can a moderator help?
I reset your status, so you should be good now.

They've all left town, this place governs itself these days.
@Big Blue I don't know if anybody works here anymore, lol.

I'm back. :)

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he can help my phone from catching fire. Haha
Not sure why but the forum takes about 1% of my battery per minute. Just this forum. I’m an active member on 3 others truck forums as well and those too take a chunk of my battery (like 1% to 4 minutes) but nothing like this forum for whatever reason. Maybe it’s normal?!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure why but the forum takes about 1% of my battery per minute. Just this forum. I’m an active member on 3 others truck forums as well and those too take a chunk of my battery (like 1% to 4 minutes) but nothing like this forum for whatever reason. Maybe it’s normal?!
It is normal to have a strong draw/pull towards matters of the heart.
3n79s6.jpg

But batteries and such, I have no idea

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

all the ads that run on the site would be my guess. pretty significant memory draw on the webpage as well.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This forum drains a considerable amount of energy is what my Mac says after about 10 minutes. Manliness is hard these days so I can imagine it would drain power or use more Ram than other pages.