Ford Raptor Fuel Pump Fuse Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aj.cruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It requires a special toolkit? I ordered the relocation kit over the weekend, was planning on doing it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I could if the TSB was done to my truck which it has not been. I'm tempted to order the part for the toolkit just in case. Maybe @13raptorcrew can get us some pictures?
Ok. I took my own advice and snapped a picture. Lol...
Now I think my tuck was fixed before the TSB was available. Our at least when the Ford dealer fixed my truck they didn't mention about it. Not did my regular dealer when I took it to him once I got home from the 2015 Snoball.

Essentially it is a standalone waterproof fuse holder.

5318d66605cf23b7cb586e1eb73f02e5.jpg
@KaiserM715

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do not think that is the official parts from ford, looks like a work around the shop did as the kit wasn't available then. The photo I saw somewhere put a sticker in the top of the fuse box stating that fuse 27 was now in a different socket.

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012. It has a 20 amp fuse from the factory. Mine melted last week looked burned and melted. I had to really pry it out of the box to get it out. Is there more to this kit than just a bigger fuse in a different spot?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

aj.cruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strange there's zero information about the kit, no pictures, description, nothing. Mine's on backorder until mid December, if nobody has posted anything by then I'll document it for our posterity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe,
So you are saying the fuse is physically a larger fuse? Yours looks bigger as the exterior mounted housing but the previous guy guy who showed his fuse box looked like they just relocated the same mini fuse... Maybe I'm not seeing it correctly.
By the way, what's the box on top of your fuse box?

Krom