Another IWE thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1. The locking differential has nothing to do with the IWE system
2. The IWE system is the same design between both generations.

You have zero “facts”, you’re a delusional G1 fanboy as always.
Says the delusional G2 fanboy as always. 4-auto adds a lot of wear to the front drive components and is a big factor in IWE failures on the G2.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Says the delusional G2 fanboy as always. 4-auto adds a lot of wear to the front drive components and is a big factor in IWE failures on the G2.
No, it’s not. You make more of a fool of yourself with every post. Using 4A, which is available on every non-peasant F-150, does not “add wear” to anything.

I love the IWE system but they are utilized differently between the G1 and G2, example: the G1 IWE does not activate on startup.
Wrong again. The G2 does not activate on startup, it leaves the hubs engaged to warm up the axle fluid.

Why do you bother posting when you don’t have a clue about anything?

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it’s not. You make more of a fool of yourself with every post. Using 4A, which is available on every non-peasant F-150, does not “add wear” to anything.

Wrong again. The G2 does not activate on startup, it leaves the hubs engaged to warm up the axle fluid.

Why do you bother posting when you don’t have a clue about anything?
My memory is a bit fuzzy, is that only for the 19-20s?
I remember reading there was some program/update w.e for the IWE (other than the revised check valve) for them on startup