Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer, was hoping there would be "light at the end of the tunnel" for this thread...so who's tune are you disappointed FP tune guys turning to...MPT?

Ultraman

Reaction score
Tom from Ford Performance told me today that the FP Raptor tune is "never going to happen". I've been waiting over two years to avoid warranty complications because they kept stringing me along with "in the summer", "by the end of the year" and "soon". Time to roll the dice, because the Roush CAI and Stainless Works downpipes and exhaust aren't cutting it.

757Nomad

Reaction score
Could the Roush package from a Ford Roush dealer substitute? Might retain warranty. The Roush dealer near me said no such thing exists but, its on their website...

moonjim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ZFG racing uses HPT tune Adam is really great, he did 8 revisions on PCM and trans on friends truck. I would consider him the best in the industry. Give him a call 715)600-3447