Ford Performance Rear Diff cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Asinine

Reaction score
It’s a great mod. Before install, verify that the holes are threaded; one of mine wasn’t threaded and I didn’t notice until after the old cover was off.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I am back from Texas Raptor Run 2020. Great run this year. Took both the GEN1 and GEN2. Went slow in the stock GEN2, no damage except a few pin stripes and scrapped up skid plate. Can't say that with my GEN1. Went faster and did some real damage and gotta get it fixed before my next run next month.

I will look into what we have on the Ford Performance Diff Covers and post back.
I spoke with Chris last night and we are backed up for nearly 2 months for installs, its been crazy busy at the shop.

Thanks everyone!
@Jonny V
@Braaaaptor
@MnFlyer
@Mariners Fan
@Traffic22
@Johnkn

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am back from Texas Raptor Run 2020. Great run this year. Took both the GEN1 and GEN2. Went slow in the stock GEN2, no damage except a few pin stripes and scrapped up skid plate. Can't say that with my GEN1. Went faster and did some real damage and gotta get it fixed before my next run next month.

I will look into what we have on the Ford Performance Diff Covers and post back.
I spoke with Chris last night and we are backed up for nearly 2 months for installs, its been crazy busy at the shop.

Thanks everyone!
@Jonny V
@Braaaaptor
@MnFlyer
@Mariners Fan
@Traffic22
@Johnkn

What happened to the Gen1? Hopefully can be restored to full battle trim!!

I want to order my diff cover ASAP...will provide a card number upon request. Want to video it for my new YouTube...

thanks Rick!!

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I got my Spicer RDC, I just breathed on the name plate and the rivets popped off.

Drilled and tapped for some stainless screws:

5A5BC51F-72DD-4B35-B291-521506C7683E.jpeg

Just waiting for my Amsoil order now.