Ford Customer Satisfaction Program 12M02

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, the only issue that I have now, is that I am a dumb-ass and didn't return the tune to factory.
It seems they flashed the PCM as well which locked out my SCT tuner.
The guys at SCT and Mike at 5 Star are working with me to get it fixed again, but for now, I will have to run the factory tune :-(.

Lesson learned today. Always return the tune to factory before you take it to Ford for any work. Not their fault, I would do the same thing as them, I just wish I was a little wiser in my old age.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd think they would. I wonder if it's a factory issue, or the dealer installing the wrong shit when the truck first comes in?

It's a factory thing. I picked my truck up from the railhead directly; a parts guy who gave me a ride up there and myself did the PDI. The dealership never had my pickup in a mechanic bay.

My truck has the ford logo splash screen on it. I'll call the dealership and ask them about getting the Raptor-specific splash screen tomorrow.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OK, the only issue that I have now, is that I am a dumb-ass and didn't return the tune to factory.
It seems they flashed the PCM as well which locked out my SCT tuner.
The guys at SCT and Mike at 5 Star are working with me to get it fixed again, but for now, I will have to run the factory tune :-(.

Lesson learned today. Always return the tune to factory before you take it to Ford for any work. Not their fault, I would do the same thing as them, I just wish I was a little wiser in my old age.

Now I could have told you that! At least it sounds like they're working with you...I was warned about doing this my Superchips tuner on my Titan that I'd have to pay a $250 fee!

KBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that letter as well. If the Nav needs updating, your best bet is to take it to the dealer and have them update to the A4 card.