SVT vehicle maintenance loaner vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The guy came here made one Rant post probably doesn't even own a Raptor. on top of it all his truck is 20 years old. should be thankful that he got 19 years of loaners. More than likely abused that. Let it die.

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As i said before SVT vehicles was sold and maintained at special Ford SVT dealership,in 2008 SVT was gone so the free cleaning (Inside and out) and loaner.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
regardless of label, if you are dropping $80K+ with a business you'd like some premium service.
I have owned numerous SVT and Ford Performance vehicles. Only ever with my 03 SVT Cobra was I ever treated "better" than all the other customers back in the early 2000s. I think as a whole, customer service sucks. I DREAD going to the dealer now.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Denny's use to give you a free breakfast on your Birthday. I should come to the Raptor Forum and complain they stoped?( lots of guy there have birthdays and eat breakfast) no wait... I will go to the IHop forum and complain!!!!! they serve breakfast.
I am not saying you don't have legitimate complaint.

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
for 80 bucks I want premium service. For $80k, my standards are much higher.

They might screw around and sell another a car in the process.
Give me a eStang as a loaner. Might convince me to get one for my kid to commute in.
Let me rip around in a RS model or something fun. Come on Ford.