New member here, have questions on buying used 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSheppard

Reaction score
Love my 2019. Has been trouble free and I believe these are put together a little better than some of the newer autos that have been built after the Covid issues.

I also own a 2022 ford Bronco Badlands and feel like my older 2019 ford is screwed together better. Might all be in my head though!

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had my 2019 since odometer mile 36 (yes it was a special day for me lol). Equipped with every option less Recaro seats. I’ve driven her from Florida to play in Moab, UT twice. Only issue I had was the cam phaser rattle. Took her in. Cam phasers were replaced as at the time the initial reprogram was doing more harm than good and Ford advised dealers to cease doing it. A fixed reprogram was subsequently rolled out later on. Aside from that the only other thing that has happened twice was a tear through the perforation on the center of the steering wheel through which the airbag deploys during an accident (same place where you slam your palm to honk)It has torn twice; once horizontally all the way across at 30k miles and now vertically along the right side. Ford will replace both under Safety Restraint 60k warranty as the plastic cover and driver airbag are considered one unit which Ford named the Driver Inflator Module.

She’s been an absolute thrill to drive daily. I’ve owned more vehicles than I care to admit and hands down I’ve never been happier. You just never get bored. Go for it and don’t look back. Be safe