Finally a raptor owner!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First of all i need to give a big thank you to Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU) if any of the prospective owners read this Randy is a great way to get what you need and want. Again Randy thank you so much i really appreciate it. I cant wait to start ordering mod parts for it i think the first thing is smoked lights from recon then an exhaust system. One last time if anybody is looking for a raptor or just a ford truck for that matter I suggest Randy to be your first choice and im sure other owners on here will back this up :peace:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all i need to give a big thank you to Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU) if any of the prospective owners read this Randy is a great way to get what you need and want. Again Randy thank you so much i really appreciate it. I cant wait to start ordering mod parts for it i think the first thing is smoked lights from recon then an exhaust system. One last time if anybody is looking for a raptor or just a ford truck for that matter I suggest Randy to be your first choice and im sure other owners on here will back this up :peace:

Hey Carter Thanks again for your Business Brother!!

ENJOY!!

A big thanks to BARC (Amy) and her NEW Tux Black SC. She's my ride back to the KC MO Train yard, to pick up my Harley Superduty. I left my "Tow Vehicle" at the train yard, and trailered Baldwin09's NEW Tux Black CC behind a New 2011 F350 King Ranch out to Denver, for another customer.

Thanks Amy and Carter........................

597-carters-new-2011-tux-black-cc-raptor.jpg

596-amy-carter-raptors-045.jpg

594-amy-carter-raptors-050.jpg

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Wow the Screw makes the Scab look like a little baby Raptor in that second pic! Congrats to both of you, let the mods begin!

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS! I myself am in the Final stages of being a Raptor owner as well. I bet the wait was worth it for you. Although I technically am already an owner...I have a first payment date on my loan even though the Raptor is still being built as we speak. Ironically I used my savings to pay off one of my investment properties instead of buying the Raptor outright Since my preapproval loan for the Raptor was a much better interest rate than the Investment property mortgage. Just odd to have to decide....House or Raptor???? LOL. Congrats !!!