Finally a raptor owner!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn man... When it comes time to buy a new daily driver, do you deliver to Florida?!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn man... When it comes time to buy a new daily driver, do you deliver to Florida?!

Sure will. I deliver or drop ship to almost anywhere. I don't sit at a desk or even go to the dealership. I work from home or the front seat of my truck.

randy

OP
OP
Baldwin09

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CONGRATS! I myself am in the Final stages of being a Raptor owner as well. I bet the wait was worth it for you. Although I technically am already an owner...I have a first payment date on my loan even though the Raptor is still being built as we speak. Ironically I used my savings to pay off one of my investment properties instead of buying the Raptor outright Since my preapproval loan for the Raptor was a much better interest rate than the Investment property mortgage. Just odd to have to decide....House or Raptor???? LOL. Congrats !!!

lol thank you weeks hope yours isnt to far out