FEB.2012 FRF Raptor of The Month Contest ))) MOVIE STAR (((

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess (and hope) that everyone is working on editing their videos prior to posting them!:peace:

I'm in the middle of editing my video right now haha I have so much video I wanna put in it but gotta follow the rules an keep in under 5 minutes maybe I'll make a few and post one here and the rest in another thread for you guys :waytogo:

Marine on Land

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok well i finally finished it i think haha well this is a little something i threw together i might work on another one later on this weekend and upload it if its better but for now here is my video enjoy!
RAPTOR VID.WMV - YouTube

I kept thinking to myself,that must be Texas, or, maybe New Mexico. Over and over. Secretly, to myself I would not admit it was Texas, then I saw your location after it was over and knew it. If I lived in Killeen, I would take a trip out to Brownwood. That place is fantastic and just aching to be torn to shreds by the back tires!
Nice vid.

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha thanks. yea im not a fan of killeen i've been here at fort hood for 6 years now and im sick of it im trying to go to carson colorado haha

Status
Not open for further replies.