FEB.2012 FRF Raptor of The Month Contest ))) MOVIE STAR (((

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hmm. I may have to enter by Baja video. Or wait until I prerun Texana in a few weeks.

Marine on Land

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats kind of the catch 22. While my skills in video editing are lacking, I have been in thought as to how to make a comedic video. But in reality, I am in the middle of a move and have no ready made resources to throw together. Stinks don't it?

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody have their video in the works? I do. :D

Yup I'll b working on mine all weekend long haha should turn out pretty good I hope :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

not many entries yet...

if you guys need help editing in the "fordraptorforum.com" lemme know. I dont mind editing a short (under 5 minutes) video to include said text.

6.2 quick question.. What video software do you use to edit our videos? Just curious cause I'm looking for a better video editor than the one that came with my dell haha

Banned
Reaction score
im on a mac, so imovie, but movie maker should be what you have, will suffice fairly good for this kinda thing lol.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
awesome thanks i just downloaded a video editing program im in the process of editing it right now actually haha its turning out ok for now

Status
Not open for further replies.