Fair TRD Pro vs Raptor review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GDGemmer

Reaction score
TRD - Pro or Raptor? Hmmm...

I searched and didn't find a burn thread so I decided I'd start it. If I missed it, sorry fellas.

I was youtubing Raptor stuff because I'm so excited to get mine I might pee. I found a video comparing the Raptor to the ****-Pro. I thought, "Ram Runner part 2?" That was giving it waaaay too much credit. And the Ram Runner was a joke, IMO.

If I'm wrong, educate me.

Reaction score
raptor by far the ram runner is not a stock truck and has many flaws with handling and stability. Its more like a racing dirt track truck but without the features of the raptor. Car and driver or road and track also tested the pair if you want to see specs! :)

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That review video has been posted, reviewer was a retarded choch, sounded like he'd been paid off lol. The two aren't comparable, totally different classes in my opinion.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that one youtube video where the guy is testing it with the toyota rep beside him and he's like, "its just not on the same level as the raptor". Toyota rep is kind of bowing his head.

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TRD Pro has its place in the market though. Maybe you want a little more practicality, but you still want a factory offroader with improved capabilities. If you don't want to go full Raptor, it's a good option.