Factory Fox Rebuild in N. Phoenix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssebranek

Reaction score
Anyone is AZ know of a good place to get the Factory Fox shocks rebuilt in North Phoenix? I am out in New River, so north of Phoenix. I know of places to mail them to, but seem a bit costly.

Thanks.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe try SDHQ. They're in Gilbert but I know they used to rebuild shocks. Or possibly Shock Therapy in Phoenix. If neither of them are doing it, being Arizona I'm sure others will chime in with more options. I'd imagine there plenty of shops that do it.

Another option is to by a second set new from Rock Auto (or wherever you can find a deal). A little costly up front but once you have two sets it makes it easy to send out the extra set for rebuilds as needed with no down time.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Foutz Motorsports. They make excellent Raptor parts, and do great work. You can try SDHQ, they also do excellent work, however they have a store policy about not working on stuff that wasn’t bought there. I don’t know if that includes shock rebuilds? Either place will do a great job. I’ve had work done by both companies.