Fox Factory Race Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are two big questions in my mind regarding Fox aftermarket stuff and the gen 3. 1, do they do a single live valve and dual live valve version or just dual live valve and you have to buy a controlling if you have a single live valve truck? 2, will they accommodate the different travel numbers for the 35 and 37 or just do 37 travel? I have a 35 because I wanted the extra inch of travel. I would be much more inclined to mess with tuning the stock shocks than getting aftermarket ones if aftermarket meant losing an inch of travel.
I’m not sure what they’ll do on travel but I’ve thought about your first question. I think they’ll likely add some sort of pigtail that will send the signal to both valves from the single wire on the single valve trucks, and it’ll control both compression and rebound together just like it does now. Then if you want the separate control, you need to either buy their controller, or install on a 24+ 37pp/R.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my experience on the street with the gen 3, I’ll take it off road for the first time in June, 4 fox or king bump stops would be the best use of money. This is comparing my gen 2 with FRS and deavers. Does anyone have a lot of gen 3 high speed off road experience and the short comings?

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that the 2024’s are showing up, anyone seen a true comparison between the single and duel valve trucks for 2024? All I can find are people’s guesses on the benefits and pictures of the new shocks. If the new FRS are going to be 10k, I may be leaning to the 37 package, if I could only find out if there really is a noticeable improvement over the single valve.
I will be off-roading mine may 11. But I only have a gen 2 with icons and fox FRS shocks to compare it to