Installed Gen 2 Fox Race Series Coilovers……FINALLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatcho82

Reaction score
View attachment 446049

I run the race series shocks on mine and its 100% a night and day ride over the OEM gen 3 shocks. You can add anywhere from 0-2” with them and the ride is quite a bit softer than the OEM shocks but you also get extra adjustability to change them a bit to your taste. You as well retain all live valve connections.

We do have them in stock here at Hammer Performance!
So these are a drop in replacement for the stock shocks?
Send some info to my inbox please.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How did the Gen 2 FRS upgrade compare to just the stock ride of the Gen 3? I have a Gen 3 w/37pp but am looking to add 1-1.5" but want to keep stock performance (or smoother would be a win) out of the shocks.

Better in every way. More compliant over small bumps and large bumps while maintaining on-road comfort and good features. More of a sporty feel vs the stock shocks and less body roll and nose dive during braking than stock.

We have them in stock and ready to ship here at Apollo Optics, happy to help get you dialed in with our forum savings along with free shipping.

sagebrush07

Reaction score
View attachment 446049

I run the race series shocks on mine and its 100% a night and day ride over the OEM gen 3 shocks. You can add anywhere from 0-2” with them and the ride is quite a bit softer than the OEM shocks but you also get extra adjustability to change them a bit to your taste. You as well retain all live valve connections.

We do have them in stock here at Hammer Performance!

Thanks for the reply - can you link the race series shocks for me? Sorry I’m new to the Raptor world and not exactly sure which you’re referencing.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score