Shock rebuild in Wa state?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

judamu

Reaction score
I'm looking at starting a shock exchange program. I just rebuilt a set of shocks but i've yet to put them on the truck to see how they feel. send me a PM if you're interested. I'm a few hundred dollars less than the other shock exchange programs and can offer almost everything the others can, i'm just not proven yet. I am planning to swap out my shocks in the next few days so i'll have a better idea of longevity in the next few weeks. Send me a message if you'd like more info
Where are you located? I might be in the market for your services if the TSW Memorial Day sale isn’t juicy enough lol

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I might be in the market for your services if the TSW Memorial Day sale isn’t juicy enough lol
I'm in Everett, wa but only looking at local pick up at the moment. I don't have any deals with shipping so it would likely cost more than TSW if i started shipping.

OP
OP
Sportyworty

Sportyworty

Reaction score
I drove down to Everett Wa to have @Jhollowell rebuild my rear shocks just as he offered in response to this thread inquiry. Jeff is a detail guy and seems to have a great working system to rebuild and charge our Fox shocks. Having a rebuilder in the PNW is going to be helpful for a lot of Raptor owners. Shipping cost and down time avoided and very much appreciated. We are going to do the fronts together next month some time. Great to meet another Gen 1 Raptor brother today !

Attachments

• CEBA6172-D793-49F2-BCE5-005A2AF0E086.jpeg
    CEBA6172-D793-49F2-BCE5-005A2AF0E086.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
Sportyworty

Sportyworty

Reaction score
I installed the shocks yesterday. Started the day watching the Raptor Baja video and then headed out for a test. The truck had 73K miles when I got it last year and the suspension was still untouched. Needless to say it is a major improvement and is just Awesome !! Sometimes you just don’t know what you’re missing. New found love for my Ginger !
Jeff gets all the credit. First class guy!

Attachments

• 7561F4DC-E99E-41CB-A866-99D0281DE86C.jpeg
    7561F4DC-E99E-41CB-A866-99D0281DE86C.jpeg
    276.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the shocks yesterday. Started the day watching the Raptor Baja video and then headed out for a test. The truck had 73K mIke’s when I got it last year and the suspension was still untouched. Needless to say it is a major improvement and is just Awesome !! Sometimes you just don’t know what you’re missing. New found love for my Ginger !
Jeff gets all the credit. First class guy!
Thanks man!!! Glad they’re working out. Next weekend is looking good if you want to tackle the fronts