Eibach + Icon RXT - WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped in the additional leaf.

...I’m an Option 1...
I may be confused about this, but if you swapped in the additional leaf (which to me means you removed one of the leafs from the standard pack and installed the additional one), then you are at Option 2, not Option 1, right? Option 1 is if you just install the leafs as they come from ICON.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Standard is how it comes. Removing leaf and replacing it is Option 1. Adding the extra leaf and not removing any is 2 (or Hd).
Oh, I see the confusion now...technically, the 3 different configurations are Option 1, Option 2, and Option 3...not "Standard, Option 1, and Option 2 (HD)". Here's the info direct from ICON's website (which is also the same on all the reseller websites). Also, the numbers you quoted as far as spring rate, lift, and load amounts don't match what's shown below.

Option #1 (as shipped)
+1.00" lift height over stock (unloaded)

Option #2
+20% spring rate over Option #1
+2.25" lift height over stock (unloaded)
+1.00" lift height over stock w/ 400lb constant load

Option #3
+40% spring rate over option #1
+3.00" lift height over stock (unloaded)
+0.50" lift height over stock w/ 850lb constant load

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries, just wanted to let you know. Actually, I just looked, and the spring rate, lift, and load numbers you put are for a Gen1 Raptor. Looks like you just copied from there somehow. :) But, not calling them Option 1, Option 2, and Option 3 was still wrong. haha ;)

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it’s confusing. Here is best description. I’m an Option 1

Standard

+0.75" Lift over stock

Rate Option #1

10% Rate over standard configuration

+1.25" Lift over stock

+0.75" Lift over stock w/ 300lb constant load

Rate Option #2

20% Rate over standard Configuration

+1.75" lift over stock

+0.75" lift over stock w/ 600lb constant load
I think you confusing people. According to Icon website
Option 1 is as they come
Option 2 replacing leaf with additional leaf
Option 3 adding additional extra leaf to whole pack. See picture below. There is NO
Standard, Option 1, Option 2, Option 3.

SmartSelect_20200421-135614_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nedaraptor

Reaction score
Filraptor Are you still loving this set up? and did it get rid of the "boat ride" when I get on some modular bridges with seams very 100 feet I feel like I am on my boat. Did you have that before if so did this set up fix it?

Milo12

Reaction score
Thanks that is what I wanted to know. I am trying to decide between Deaver or Icon.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks that is what I wanted to know. I am trying to decide between Deaver or Icon.
Both eliminate the block.

I’m a huge fan of the icons. My Tacoma has them and I’ve been on them on two Raptors now, zero issues. Fantastic ride that isn’t jarring but still soft and much more compliant. The back end feels so much more planted.

Let me know if I can help you out some more on the icons, we carry them :D