Eibach + Icon RXT - WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0C0D60ED-6ECD-461E-BD9F-A27548B4F8A0.jpeg C8AAD6E8-93C2-4D33-BE24-A3EA81EA980A.jpeg 34162BBB-FCC8-44CF-88E1-3C226377CFF1.jpeg Just upgraded to Eibach front and Icon RXT (mid) rear and am VERY happy.

Truck handles much better in all phases: launch, cornering, and braking. I’d modified my driving style to account for stock suspension, now can revert to more intuitive, aggressive approach.

Shoutout to Roman @NEOGARAGE. His advice was helpful and prices were very appreciated.

Only “downside” is now there’s the little matter of filling the wheel wells back up!

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 141713 View attachment 141714 View attachment 141715 Just upgraded to Eibach front and Icon RXT (mid) rear and am VERY happy.

Truck handles much better in all phases: launch, cornering, and braking. I’d modified my driving style to account for stock suspension, now can revert to more intuitive, aggressive approach.

Shoutout to Roman @NEOGARAGE. His advice was helpful and prices were very appreciated.

Only “downside” is now there’s the little matter of filling the wheel wells back up!

Does this still fit in your Garage?

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 141713 View attachment 141714 View attachment 141715 Just upgraded to Eibach front and Icon RXT (mid) rear and am VERY happy.

Looks awesome, John! Glad we could help and chat.

She definitely needs some new wheels and bigger tires ;)

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped in the additional leaf.
I just realized that I'm not sure what the difference is between Option 2 and Option 3? Looking at the ICON website, the description says "ICON engineers designed the leaf pack with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack, yielding an additional 20% or 40% spring rate that will work well for heavier vehicles." So, both Option 2 and 3 have the extra leaf added in, but how do you change from 2 to 3? Maybe it's the "exchanged" word that I see, now that I look at it...Option 2 means you exchange one of the leafs in the pack for the extra leaf, whereas Option 3 means you add the leaf to the pack as shipped? So that would mean you're now in Option 2, since you swapped the leaf, right?

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just realized that I'm not sure what the difference is between Option 2 and Option 3? Looking at the ICON website, the description says "ICON engineers designed the leaf pack with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack, yielding an additional 20% or 40% spring rate that will work well for heavier vehicles." So, both Option 2 and 3 have the extra leaf added in, but how do you change from 2 to 3? Maybe it's the "exchanged" word that I see, now that I look at it...Option 2 means you exchange one of the leafs in the pack for the extra leaf, whereas Option 3 means you add the leaf to the pack as shipped? So that would mean you're now in Option 2, since you swapped the leaf, right?
Option 1 & 2 use different leafs. Option 3 takes that extra leaf you get and puts it into the entire pack so you go from a 7 leaf pack to an 8 leaf pack

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I see 37s in your future... :cool: