New! Full Icon Front & Rear 3.0 RXT Suspension Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take a quote for the full system. 84041

Can you please PM me with a quote for the ICON RXT Multi-Rate Leaf Spring. Zip is 48334. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quotes will be on the way as soon as I confirm shipping. One question for both, do you happen to have a place we can have them shipped for delivery at a business that doesn't need a lift gate on the delivery truck?

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quotes will be on the way as soon as I confirm shipping. One question for both, do you happen to have a place we can have them shipped for delivery at a business that doesn't need a lift gate on the delivery truck?

I'm sure I can find one. Or I'll just pull it off myself. I'm just beginning to shop.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'm sure I can find one. Or I'll just pull it off myself. I'm just beginning to shop.

We don't have a dock at work, but the truck works great to slid things into the bed, only a 12-14" difference and it drops right in. One way to get around the added costs of not having a loading dock.