eBay Intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdgros01

Reaction score
Seller did just offer to send a “upgraded” unit essentially the Wagner intercooler instead for the same price if I agree to it.

I’m waiting to hear back if they actually include any of the relocation brackets for the “Wagner” but they are offering in both silver and black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motobuddy

Reaction score
Seller did just offer to send a “upgraded” unit essentially the Wagner intercooler instead for the same price if I agree to it.

I’m waiting to hear back if they actually include any of the relocation brackets for the “Wagner” but they are offering in both silver and black

Same here, but they made it sound like a 3 month wait on it as well so I asked for more information and clarification on shipping time since that would put us outside of having any ebay money back guarantee protection.

sdgros01

Reaction score
It was made to seem the Wagner would ship Monday. My only concern is locating the relocating bracket for the Wagner since they are just shipping the core itself no accessories

OP
OP
FlyingRaptor

FlyingRaptor

Reaction score
It was made to seem the Wagner would ship Monday. My only concern is locating the relocating bracket for the Wagner since they are just shipping the core itself no accessories

Did they send you a picture of the Wagner intercooler they are selling? It would definitely be a more difficult install if it doesn’t come with the hardware unless you could contact Wagner and see if they would sell you the hardware.

sdgros01

Reaction score
Did they send you a picture of the Wagner intercooler they are selling? It would definitely be a more difficult install if it doesn’t come with the hardware unless you could contact Wagner and see if they would sell you the hardware.

Already sent something to Wagner to find out

sdgros01

Reaction score
c4974f9efe960cc1f3a89cf9c078e291.jpg
]

View attachment 127391

View attachment 127392229653a70c6a4a7c7dcbbdb2205cf639.jpg