Dual Subwoofer Box - Carpet Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Megadave

Reaction score
Guys, I am ordering a Dual Subwoofer Box from SuperCrewSound for my 2012 black SCrew Raptor.

In your opinions, should I get the charcoal or black carpet color? As you know the back seats aren't midnight black so I was wondering if the charcoal would work great or if black is really the way to go with this.

...ordering today, so any quick responses are appreciated. =)

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go with black, theres less of a chance of it sticking out than charcoal.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same answer here as Maxx2893 an ISFast. Its always dark under there anyway so the black would show up less. Especially if you are looking in through the window for something to jack

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Im running a black 2 12" box under my rear seat on my screw and when I pump the music uppeople are like where the HELL is that coming from!(In a wow that sounds good way not what the HELL is this way haha)

So pretty much black goes the most unnoticed! Pics when you get it installed!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im running a black 2 12" box under my rear seat on my screw and when I pump the music uppeople are like where the HELL is that coming from!(In a wow that sounds good way not what the HELL is this way haha)

So pretty much black goes the most unnoticed! Pics when you get it installed!

What JL's are you running? I'm surprised you had the mounting depth to fit those puppies in there.