From Porsche 911 to Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorSwede

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Lukas and live in Idaho, I’ve always been a sucker for sports cars and my latest one was a Porsche 911 from 2022. Loved the car, but really needed to get something more practical as the family is growing and I’ve gotten into woodworking lately.

Was thinking of getting a regular F150, but just can’t get over how cool the Raptors look, so I went for a Gen 3 Leadfoot Gray model with the 37 Package. To me, it’s one of those rare cars that check many of my boxes such as practical for hauling stuff, roomy for family trips, quick, and has the “cool factor”.

I’m going back and forth on the stickers, should I remove them or not? Also not sure if making the wheels black would look better vs the gray wheels, a lot of gray right now. Obviously happy to just keep it as is, but would love to hear your opinions!

IMG_6629-2.jpg
IMG_6636-2.jpg
IMG_6650-2.jpg
IMG_6722-2.jpg
IMG_6761-2.jpg

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Official welcome to FRF.

#PrimerRaptorsMater

I have a Primer Gen 2, no stickers and black wheels. So I might not be the best one to ask.

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe peeling the decals and black wheels are the best move, but that’s just me.

Your daughter is lucky to grow up in Idaho! I spent my teens and early 20’s living in Montana, best part of the country to call home in my opinion. I am aiming to make my way back in the near future.

I’m sure the Porsche was a fun car to own, but don’t be afraid to push this truck to its limits. They are so damn capable off-road, both slow and at speed. You’ll find out these are the best all around vehicle you can own!

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FR... hey wait. Don’t we have a rule about Porsche owners? Are we even admitting Porsche owners after @911 Crazy ;-)

#OneLessprius IF we let you in.
Official welcome to FRF.

#PrimerRaptorsMater

I have a Primer Gen 2, no stickers and black wheels. So I might not be the best one to ask.

That’s racist.
#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough

Welcome to FRF!

What color you gonna paint it?

If he would have waited until his Raptor matured it would have been Avalanche grey but SOMEONE just had to have it RIGHT NOW...