From Porsche 911 to Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the grey wheels, black wheels kinda get absorbed into the tire and dont look as good imo. Could maybe paint the beauty rings black for a different look

Personally i like the decals

OP
OP
RaptorSwede

RaptorSwede

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome, it's the warmest welcome I've gotten from any car forum!

I feel fairly confident in removing the stickers and appreciate most of you seem to agree on that. I will think some more regarding the wheels.

OP
OP
RaptorSwede

RaptorSwede

Reaction score
OP, your daughter is as cute as can be. Love the pic. My former Raptor was also LFG primer. Shame they didn't paint it from the factory. lol.

My daughter and SIL live in Idaho. My wife wants to move there. We love it out there.

I'm a Porsche owner also. Well, a poser at the moment with only a pepper GTS. had 2 911s. In our drives out west, rarely see German cars. I miss my last 911.
Thank you! Funny about the 911 as it was a GTS I had too! Loved that car, but just had a hard time justifying it. Still miss it now and then, but loving the Raptor :)

IMG_2388.jpg

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe peeling the decals and black wheels are the best move, but that’s just me.

Your daughter is lucky to grow up in Idaho! I spent my teens and early 20’s living in Montana, best part of the country to call home in my opinion. I am aiming to make my way back in the near future.

I’m sure the Porsche was a fun car to own, but don’t be afraid to push this truck to its limits. They are so damn capable off-road, both slow and at speed. You’ll find out these are the best all around vehicle you can own!

No decals and some wheels will look gorgeous. Beautiful Raptor!

8250_RPM

Reaction score
Welcome! Porsche guy here as well with a 22’ Rap & the gray wheels. I liked the gray so much, I purchased another set of gray wheels. Black wheels have become standard anymore. But to each his own. Remove the decals already!! Cute kid btw.

IamNomad

Reaction score
Welcome. I've had three different 911's and two Raptors. Truthfully I have more fun in my 2023 CO Raptor.
Too many crappy roads where I live and so I worry about damaging the undercarriage or wheels on a low slung car
I still have a Boxster Spyder which I enjoy driving (carefully) on the mountain roads around me.

Pikser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought keeping the Porsche and getting a Raptor was a better option.